What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Gold Plated Family Photo Merged Pendant
In stock - SKU: sd_40_merge
This pendant is offered with the option to merge two to four individuals photos. Photo merging is when a person’s head is edited from a photo so it can appear next to another person. There is no preview option because the process of photo merging is highly technical and has to be completed at the time of production.
The reverse side will allow a long message to be engraved, a message of 150 characters.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||45 × 31 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication|| |
In Arial and Times New Roman 65 characters and Byron 40 characters.
|Recommended Photo|| |
Up to 4 separate individuals
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Family Rectangle Pendant Photo Merging option:
Make sure to include an accurate description in the Orders comment box if as to which individuals you want to appear on the pendant.
Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter.
Please read the FAQs page for info on how to look after your pendant or suitable photos for reproducing as engraved photo pendants.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between areas that are impacted by a diamond tipped punch and the untouched pendant surface. The diamond point is very fine and can impact 720 dots per square inch. The image is visible through the reflection of light off the engraved surface of the photo pendant. This means there is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants. By creating a contrast between light and dark areas of a photo a three-dimensional holographic effect is achieved. When the light falls on the photo jewellery from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.