The quality of photo you supply will determine how well it reproduces on a Photo Pendant.
If you want us to advise on the suitability of your photo before ordering please
Email your photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The smaller the pendant you choose the less detail can be engraved or printed.
Each pendant listing recommends how many individuals can fit well.
The larger pendants allow a greater level of detail to be reproduced from the original photo.
If you submit a poor quality photo then we can not guarantee it will reproduce well. We can not exchange pendants after producing them.
if we decide the photo will not reproduce well after you have placed an order we will cancel your order but apply an administration fee of 5% of the pendant value.
No returns are accepted nor will a refund be offered as the time spent and materials used can not be reclaimed; the pendant has been made to order.
This jewellery is for display. if you wear it next to your skin it will deteriorate as your sweat is caustic. Please remove at night and when washing.
Their production takes time. There are different stages of production needing different skills.
Examples of Good Images for Photo Pendants:
For good reproduction on a photo pendant a close-up, high definition in focus photo is required. In focus with good contrast will produce the best results. Flash will remove the contrast and negatively impact on the quality we can produce.
Examples of Bad Images:
Please read these recommendations before placing your order:
- Your Photo needs to be in focus and have good contrast.
- Ideally the subject of the photo needs to be half of the photo size;
Photos with the top of people’s heads or other parts of them cropped will reproduce as a blank area on the pendant.
- Portraits of a person’s face works best.
- Avoid photos with bright lights shining behind the subject of the photo.
- Photos taken with Flash will have less detail to reproduce.
- Photos of printed photos taken with a Phone should be taken without Flash, in focus and the photo should be removed from behind any glass.
- We accept image formats: JPEG,GIF,TIFF,PNG,BMP or PDF.
- Maximum file size is 6 Megabytes.
If you wish to send your photo by post our address is:
Photo Pendant c/o Photo Memento
1st Floor, The Gatehouse,
Littlegate Road, Paignton,
Devon TQ3 3AZ
Please be aware this will incur a charge of £3.50 and the original photo will be returned to you.