What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Gold Plate Medium Heart
In stock - SKU: sd_14_merge
Merge two faces on this heart-shaped pendant. Photo merging is when a person’s head is edited from a photo so it is next to another person.
The preview option will give you some idea as to how the produced pendant will look but the photo editing performed at the time of production is far more extensive.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||27 × 27 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication||
In Arial and Times New Roman 35 characters and Byron 20 characters.
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
A great Valentine’s Day gift with your chosen photo and you can have a small amount of text engraved on the back of the pendant.
The size of a pendant determines the detail in the photo engraving; smaller pendants have less detail which is why we recommend focusing on a face and not trying to put more than one person’s face on a small pendant.
If in doubt as to the suitability of your photo for engraving please email us the photo before placing your order and we will advise you.
Our email address is email@example.com.
Photo Merging option: If you have two photos of people you want to appear on the same pendant we can merge the two photos. Upload the photos in the order process. Include an accurate description in the Orders comment box if as to which individuals you want to appear on the pendant.
Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
I couldn’t thank these guys enough for the amazing job they did, it turned out perfect! I will definitely be buying from here again!!