Stainless Steel Medium Rope Edged Curved Heart
In stock - SKU: stl_20_merge
A rope edged large curved heart photo pendant made from tarnish resistant stainless steel can be worn as a jewellery pendant on a chain or attached to a key-ring. The rope edging symbolises protection of those who are inside.
Merge two faces. Photo merging is when a person’s head is edited from a photo so it is next to another person.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||37 × 35 × 14.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication|
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
Photo Merging option: If you have two photos of people you want to appear on the same pendant we can merge the two photos.
Make sure to include an accurate description in the Orders comment box if as to which individuals you want to appear on the pendant.
Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter.
The use of a decorative rope surround probably originates from the Sacred Ring in Egyptian hieroglyphs known as the Cartouche which represents the wholeness of the universe. Just as the sun god encircled and ruled the universe, the cartouche protected the one whose name was inscribed within it.
Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart! Photo jewellery is a new way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go. We etch your favourite photos onto these stainless steel jewellery pendants to create unique and personal keepsakes.
We have received so much positive feedback from hundreds of customers who have been greatly impressed with their personalised gift. Personalised photo jewellery is for men, women, children and pets. Make someone’s day with a personalised gift featuring their name and photo.
Photo engraved jewellery can make the perfect gift for a new born baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of a loved one who has passed away.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.