Rhodium Plate 2 Piece Wide Friendship Heart Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: sd_47
Friendship hearts have been designed to be shared by two people with each person having the other’s portrait on their part and is the ideal link between star crossed lovers; mother and child or close friends who are apart. This is a truly romantic piece of jewellery ideal for Valentine’s Day.
This pendant comes in two parts, each on it’s own “o” ring to wear as a pendant or add to a key-ring.
We can use a single photo or use two seperate photos; please read the description below.
Each half measures 26mm wide by 38mm tall.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||46 × 38 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication|
You can fit a name and a date on each half. A maximum of 15 characters on each half.
1 Face Per Half
These Rhodium Plate Photo engraved friendship heart pendants are the wider choice to allow a larger close-up of the two peoples faces.
Rhodium is a highly reflective metal suited to the photo etching process.
Recommended Photo for these friendship pendants:
Take a side profile of your face head down to the neckline with a plain background.
Take another photo of the other person facing the opposite way, so you will be looking at your friend’s face on the second section of the pendant.
With these two images we can position them so you are looking at each other.
When the two sections are placed next to each other you have a complimentary portrait of you both but as separate halves you have a good profile portrait of each other.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a three-dimensional holographic effect .There is no colour or printing involved in the production of an engraved photo pendants.
Please read the FAQs page for info on how to look after your pendant or suitable image requirements for uploading.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.