What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Rhodium Plate Medium Heart
In stock - SKU: sd_15_merge
Rhodium Plate Medium Heart Photo Pendant. Rhodium is a hard wearing silver coloured metal used for plating jewellery.
Merge two faces from different photos. Photo merging is when a person’s head is edited from a photo so it is next to another person.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||26 × 26 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication|| |
In Arial and Times New Roman 35 characters and Byron 20 characters.
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
If in doubt as to the suitability of your photo for engraving please email us the photo before placing your order and we will advise you. Our email address is email@example.com. Please browse through the ranges of photo pendants and upload an image to try our preview option to find the perfect piece of personalised jewellery.
Photo Merging option: If you have two photos of people you want to appear on the same pendant we can merge the two photos. Upload the photos in the order process. Make sure to include an accurate description in the Orders comment box if as to which individuals you want to appear on the pendant.
The preview tool can show an approximation of how these photos will fit on a pendant shape but the produced pendant will have had extensive photo editing to make the two faces appear in scale and as complementary to each other as possible. Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.