Silver 925 Medium Diamante Photo Merged Heart
In stock - SKU: SI925DPEPHPM
This a 925 Silver Heart shaped pendant with an edging of diamante stones.
Merge two faces from two different photos. Photo merging is when a person’s head is edited from a photo so it appears next to another person. The preview option is not able to show the finished look because the process of photo merging is highly technical and has to be completed at the time of production.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||32 × 32 × 2.5 mm|
|Dimensions of Engraved Area|
23mm x 27mm
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 50 characters and Byron 35 characters.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.
Please note these silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring.
Wearing the Silver 925 Pendants next to your skin for long periods can cause the 925 silver to oxidise which means it will change colour. The acids secreted by your skin have a chemical reaction with silver which will discolour the pendant.
Perfumes/Aftershaves and Deodarants likewise have a chemical reaction on Silver which can ruin the pendant.
You can clean the pendant with Goddard’s liquid Long Term Silver Polish. Apply with a soft lint free cloth.
Do not rub the face with too much vigour as you will literally rub the etching off!
Diamante Medium Heart Photo Pendant
The engravable area would allow a portrait style photo of two people or a close-up portrait of a person’s head and shoulders. Upload a photo from your computer to preview what your heart shaped diamante jewellery would look like. As a piece of photo jewellery it would be completed by one of our silver or gold plate chains or it can be made into an everyday practical gift if attached to one of our range of key-rings.
Diamante pendants are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin. Available in rhodium plate or 18K goldplate.
Photo Pendants are the modern take on a locket and with the passing of time may become your most treasured keepsake. They are personal, charming and tactile gifts; a joy both to give and receive. A Photo Pendant will ensure those memories last forever!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements