Silver 925 Medium Curved Heart
In stock - SKU: slv_07_merge
This silver photo pendant is suitable for two portrait photo to be merged and a message to be engraved on the back with a name and date. Photo merging is when a person’s head is edited from a photo so it is next to another person.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||28 × 27 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication|
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a three-dimensional holographic effect .There is no colour or printing involved in the production of an engraved photo pendants.
Please note the silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring.
Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart!
Photo jewellery is a new way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go. We etch your favourite photos onto rhodium or gold plated jewellery pendants to create unique and personal keepsakes. We have received so much positive feedback from hundreds of customers who have been greatly impressed with their personalised gift.
Photo engraved jewellery can make the perfect gift for a new born baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of a loved one who has passed away.
Photo Merging option.
If you have two photos of people you want to appear on the same pendant we can merge the two photos. Upload the photos in the order process. Make sure to include an accurate description in the Orders comment box if as to which individuals you want to appear on the pendant. Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter.
The preview tool will allow you to have some idea of how the pendant will look, but can not produce something as finished as the actual pendant which has a lot more photo editing to achieve the results.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to email@example.com for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements