In stock - SKU: diam_01_merged
Photo Merged Rhodium Plate Diamante Heart.
This is a medium Diamante Heart which will suit 2 photos merged of 2 people. Photo merging is when a person’s head is edited from a photo so it is next to another person. The preview option approximates the process of photo merging but the image editing for the pendant is highly technical and has to be completed at the time of production.
Rhodium is a silver coloured metal used in jewellery plating.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||33 × 33 × 3 mm|
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.
Upload a photo from your computer to preview what your heart shaped diamante jewellery would look like. As a piece of photo jewellery it would be completed by one of our silver or gold plate chains or it can be made into an everyday practical gift if attached to one of our range of key-rings.
Diamante pendants are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin. Available in rhodium plate or 18K goldplate.
Photo Pendants are the modern take on a locket and with the passing of time may become your most treasured keepsake. They are personal, charming and tactile gifts; a joy both to give and receive. A Photo Pendant will ensure those memories last forever!
Photo Merging option:
If you have two photos of people you want to appear on the same pendant we can merge the two photos.
Make sure to include an accurate description in the Orders comment box if as to which individuals you want to appear on the pendant.
Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter..
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to email@example.com for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements