What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Silver 925 Large Diamante
In stock - SKU: slv_24_merge
A large Silver Photo heart shaped pendant with a diamante surround personalised with your photo on the front and dedication engraved on the back.
Merge two faces. Photo merging is when a person’s head is edited from a photo so it is next to another person.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Face width|| |
|Length of Dedication|| |
In Arial and Times New Roman 125 characters and Byron 70 characters.
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Photo Merging option: If you have two photos of people you want to appear on the same pendant we can merge the two photos. Upload the photos in the order process. Make sure to include an accurate description in the Orders comment box if as to which individuals you want to appear on the pendant.Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.
Please note 925 silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring.
This will make a timeless heirloom of your most treasured photo. As a piece of photo jewellery it would be completed by one of our silver or gold plate chains or it can be made into an everyday practical gift if attached to one of our range of key-rings.
Diamante pendants are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin.
Photo Pendants are the modern take on a locket and with the passing of time may become your most treasured keepsake. A Photo Pendant will ensure those memories last forever!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.