What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Photo Pendant – Square Cat Keepsake
In stock - SKU: sd_45-1-1
This shape of pendant would suit a photo of your cat.
To achieve good reproduction on the pendant a hi-defintion digital photo is required . We engrave text on the back.
Rhodium is a highly reflective metal plating which suits this photo etching process as it relies on light bouncing off the face to be visible.
The etched photo has a holographic quality which shimmers when the light bounces off giving it a magical quality.
Upload your photo to see how it fits on this square keepsake.
You can position your photo to select an individual or zoom in or out to achieve the desired effect.
If you are not sure as to the suitability of your photo to being reproduced on a photo keepsake please feel free to email
email@example.com to get our opinion.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||31 × 27 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication|| |
In Arial and Times New Roman 105 characters and Byron 60 characters.
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
This Photo Square Keepsake can be worn as a pendant or added to a key ring.
The quality of the photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces when etched onto the pendant.
Please read the FAQs page for info on how to look after your pendant or suitable image requirements for uploading.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between areas that are impacted by a diamond tipped punch and the untouched pendant surface. The diamond point is very fine and can impact 720 dots per square inch. The image is visible through the reflection of light off the engraved surface of the photo pendant. This means there is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants.
By creating a contrast between light and dark areas of a photo a three-dimensional holographic effect is achieved. When the light falls on the photo jewellery from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint.
Photos of Jet Black Cats can be difficult to reproduce because their is little contrast in the photo.
Please submit your photo by email for our approval as to it’s suitability to be reproduced by our engraving technique.
The email address is on the contact page.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.