What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Engraved Jewellery – Heart Photo Necklace
In stock - SKU: sd_52
The rope edging symbolises the desire to protect the person/people whose face appears in the pendant.
This heart photo pendant can have one or two faces etched in detail. We engrave a message on the back.
The rhodium plate is highly reflective and suits the etching process enhancing the holographic effect this photo reproduction process achieves.
Have a treasured photo etched in high quality on this pendant to make a keepsake of a special occasion such as a wedding, christening or graduation.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look
Please read the photo tips to understand what photos work well..
|30 × 30 × 3 mm
|Length of Dedication
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
Close up of 2 Faces
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart!
Photo jewellery is a new way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go. We etch your favourite photos onto rhodium or gold plated jewellery pendants to create unique and personal keepsakes. We have received so much positive feedback from hundreds of customers who have been greatly impressed with their personalised gift.
Personalised photo jewellery is for men, women, children and pets.
Make someone’s day with a personalised gift featuring their name and photo.
Photo engraved jewellery can make the perfect gift for a new born baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of a loved one who has passed away.
Photo Merging option:
If you have two photos of people you want to appear on the same pendant we can merge the two photos. Just upload both photos in the order process and make sure to include an accurate description in the Orders comment box if as to which individuals you want to appear on the pendant.
Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.