Gold Plate Inset Heart Portrait Diamante Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: diam_18
This is a portrait shape photo pendant with diamante stones surrounding a photo of your choice etched on an inset heart panel.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on the contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||43 × 25 × 2.5 mm|
|Dimensions of Engraved Area|
21mm x 29mm
|Length of Dedication|
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
Close up of 1 Face
Tell someone you love them with this classy portrait pendant inset with diamante stones and a heart-shaped centre for your photo to be engraved. One of a range of photo engraved photo pendants designed to be a romantic personalised gift.
This pendant has a heart shaped area to engrave the photo of one or two people’s faces cheek to cheek.
These pendants are hypo allergenic jewellery and safe for people with nickel sensitive skin. Available in rhodium plate or 18K gold plate.
Please read our tips when ordering engraving photos of animals.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.