Gold Plate Inset Stripe Portrait Diamante Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: diam_20
This is a gold plate diamante stone encrusted Portrait Pendant which can have a photo of a loved one etched on the broad stripe which crosses it diagonally and a dedication can be engraved on the reverse face. As a keepsake of someone you are close to it will make a big impression on friends and family.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.
Upload a photo to see how it suits this photo pendant. If the photo does not fit look at the full selection to find one better suited.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||50 × 29 × 2.5 mm|
|Dimensions of Engraved Area|
23mm x 29mm
|Length of Dedication|
50 characters in Times New Roman or Arial or 30 in Byron.
Close up of 2 people in half-portrait; upper body and head.
These pendants are hypo allergenic jewellery and safe for people with nickel sensitive skin. Available in rhodium plate or 18K gold plate.
Please read our tips when ordering engraving photos of animals.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.