925 Silver Large Jigsaw Piece Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: slv_18
This 925 large silver photo engraved Jigsaw Piece pendant can be the missing piece of your puzzle. Engraved with a portrait photo of a loved one to make a cherished keepsake. These jigsaw puzzle photo pendants symbolise the relationship you have with a loved one.
“925 Silver” is stamped on the back of each pendant near the base of the pendant.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 65 characters and Byron 40 characters.
Please read the HELP page for info on how to look after your pendant or suitable image requirements for uploading.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between areas that are impacted by a diamond tipped punch and the untouched pendant surface. The diamond point is very fine and can impact 720 dots per square inch. The image is visible through the reflection of light off the engraved surface of the photo pendant. This means there is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants. By creating a contrast between light and dark areas of a photo a three-dimensional holographic effect is achieved. When the light falls on the photo jewellery from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint.
Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart!
These puzzle shaped photo pendants make a good basis to create a memento for a tight knit family or extended circle of friends as they symbolically link one member to another. You can order one at a time for each member of the group as when they have a birthday.
Silver 925 Aftercare
- These silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring. Silver is a soft metal which can be scratched by hard objects.
- Wearing the Silver 925 Pendants next to your skin for long periods can cause the 925 silver to oxidise which means it will change colour. The acids secreted by your skin have a chemical reaction with silver which will discolour the pendant.
- Perfumes/Aftershaves and Deodarants likewise have a chemical reaction on Silver which can ruin the pendant. You can clean the pendant with Goddard’s liquid Long Term Silver Polish. Apply with a soft lint free cloth. Do not rub the face with too much vigour as you will literally rub the etching off!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to email@example.com for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements
Yet again another amazing pendant and excellent service. Thank you