What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
925 Silver Square Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: slv-13
Silver 925 Square Photo engraved Pendant
The solid silver square portrait photo pendant suits a close up of a person’s face with a short dedication engraved on the back.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication||
In Arial and Times New Roman 35 characters and Byron 20 characters.
Close up of 2 Faces
If you want an engraved message on the back we recommend no more than 35 characters including spaces; for example “Dan Smith born 12th June 2010”.
Engraved photo pendants are made with an etching technique. This means there is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants. By creating a contrast between light and dark areas of a photo a three-dimensional holographic effect is achieved. When the light falls on the photo jewellery from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint.
Solid silver pendants are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin. Treasure a photo engraved keepsake of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart!
Silver 925 Aftercare
- These silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring. Silver is a soft metal which can be scratched by hard objects.
- Wearing the Silver 925 Pendants next to your skin for long periods can cause the 925 silver to oxidise which means it will change colour. The acids secreted by your skin have a chemical reaction with silver which will discolour the pendant.
- Perfumes/Aftershaves and Deodarants likewise have a chemical reaction on Silver which can ruin the pendant. You can clean the pendant with Goddard’s liquid Long Term Silver Polish. Apply with a soft lint free cloth. Do not rub the face with too much vigour as you will literally rub the etching off!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
Hi havnt still received this chain.. Is it on its way