What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Silver Photo Keepsake – Medium Round Pendant
In stock - SKU: slv_04
Silver 925 Medium Round Photo Pendant
This is a round sterling silver photo pendant that is 27mm in diameter. It can have a couple head to head or family in a diamond formation engraved on the face and a dedication on the back.
The pendant is stamped on the back with “925 Silver” in a small area at the bottom of the circle.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Length of Dedication||
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
Close up of 2 Faces
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
If you want an engraved message on the back we recommend no more than 40 characters including spaces.
Engraved photo pendants are made with an etching technique. This means there is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants. By creating a contrast between light and dark areas of a photo a three-dimensional holographic effect is achieved. When the light falls on the photo jewellery from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint.
Silver pendants are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin.
Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart! Photo engraved silver jewellery makes the perfect gift for a new born baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of someone who has passed away.
Silver 925 Aftercare
- These silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring. Silver is a soft metal which can be scratched by hard objects.
- Wearing the Silver 925 Pendants next to your skin for long periods can cause the 925 silver to oxidise which means it will change colour. The acids secreted by your skin have a chemical reaction with silver which will discolour the pendant.
- Perfumes/Aftershaves and Deodarants likewise have a chemical reaction on Silver which can ruin the pendant. You can clean the pendant with Goddard’s liquid Long Term Silver Polish. Apply with a soft lint free cloth. Do not rub the face with too much vigour as you will literally rub the etching off!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
Thank you for the pendants excellent quality and quick response still awaiting zippo lighter I'm sure I will be delighted when it arrives.
Absolutely delighted with pendant. Spot on top class image . Beautiful
absolutely delighted with my pendant it was a present for a friend, it made her cry..ordered it on the 14th and it was delivered by the 18th,thank you i will be reccomending you to family and friends.