Gold Plate Diamante Large Heart
In stock - SKU: LDGPLHPP
Merge two faces on this large Diamante Photo Pendant. Photo merging is when a person’s head is edited from a photo so it is next to another person’s of the pendant. The preview option will do photo merging but the technical nature of this task means it has to be completed at the time of production.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||46 × 44 × 2.5 mm|
|Dimensions of Engraved Area|
32mm x 38mm
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 125 characters and Byron 70 characters.
Photo Merging option: If you have two photos of people you want to appear on the same pendant we can merge the two photos. Upload the photos in the order process. Make sure to include an accurate description in the Orders comment box if as to which individuals you want to appear on the pendant.
Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter.
The Large Diamante-encrusted heart pendant is a beautiful piece of jewellery which will really make a statement. It can be personalised with either a photo engraved on it and a message of upto 50 characters on the back. The engravable area would allow a portrait of 2 individuals in good detail.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint. Whatever the occasion with the passing of time a photo pendant may become your most treasured keepsake. They are a very personal and charming gift; a pleasure both to give and receive. A Photo Pendant will ensure those memories last forever!
You can choose one of our silver or gold plate chains, or a key-ring.
Diamante pendants are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin.
Available in rhodium plate or 18K goldplate.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.