What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Commemorative Silver Pocket Watch – Roman numerals
In stock - SKU: SCPEPW-bday
These Pocket Watches make a fantastic keepsake and gift for someone celebrating a significant life event worth commemorating.
The watch comes with a chain in it’s own gift box. Engraved with a photo and dedication.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look
Please read the photo tips to understand what photos work well..
Face Width 47mm
|Dimensions of Engraved Area
Maximum 38mm wide
|Gift Box Dimensions
75mm wide 92mm tall 32mm deep approx.
|Length of Dedication
50 characters in Times New Roman or Arial or 30 in Byron.
We etch your photo on the face and a dedication on the back . It comes in a lined Black Presentation Box with a matching pocket watch chain.
We can engrave logos or motifs on the face however some designs are difficult to reproduce, so please email your logo before ordering to insure we can reproduce it successfully.
Please note the inside of the face cover has a spiral decoration which will not allow any engraving. A dedication can be engraved on the back.
This pocketwatch has a tasteful watch face with roman numerals,( eg I, II, IX), an ornate hour and minute hand and a slim second hand.
The pocketwatch cover is opened by depressing the button on the top of the handle and the time is set by the turnwheel positioned below this button.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.