What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
925 Silver Large Portrait Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: slv_21
This photo engraved 925 silver large portrait pendant makes a timeless keepsake of a loved one; possibly a new born baby.
The detail captured on the larger photo portrait pendant will amaze you. Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on the contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a three-dimensional holographic effect.There is no colour or printing involved in the production of an engraved photo pendants.
“925 Silver” is stamped on the back of each pendant near the base of the pendant.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Length of Dedication||
In Arial and Times New Roman 65 characters and Byron 40 characters.
Close up of 2 Faces, Close up of 2 people in half-portrait; upper body and head.
You can upload digital images or send us a printed photograph through the post.
Please read the Photo requirements for information on which photos work well with the process of photo engraving.
Personalised photo jewellery makes a great gift for birthdays, anniversaries, wedding favours or to console a relative of a recently deceased loved one.
Silver 925 Aftercare
- These silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring. Silver is a soft metal which can be scratched by hard objects.
- Wearing the Silver 925 Pendants next to your skin for long periods can cause the 925 silver to oxidise which means it will change colour. The acids secreted by your skin have a chemical reaction with silver which will discolour the pendant.
- Perfumes/Aftershaves and Deodarants likewise have a chemical reaction on Silver which can ruin the pendant. You can clean the pendant with Goddard’s liquid Long Term Silver Polish. Apply with a soft lint free cloth. Do not rub the face with too much vigour as you will literally rub the etching off!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
I'm over the moon with my item its it fantastic, pendant turned out alot better than I expected 5 star service delivery was very fast
I did plenty of research beforehand and I eventually decided to try the product that photopendant.co.uk is providing and there is no other way to say it: I am more than happy! The process of ordering was simple, plenty of choices, the dispatch and delivery time impeccable and the product flawless. It exceeded my expectations. Professionals all the way, nothing to reproach. Thank you! I am glad to be one very satisfied customer. Kindest regards! Dragos.