Rhodium Plate Inset Stripe Portrait Diamante Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: diam_19
This is a Rhodium Plate Diamante Inset Stripe Portrait Photo Pendant. This pendant has a face of diamante sparkle with a cross panel to engrave a dedication or photo. Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.
Upload your photo and use the preview editing options to see how it can be reproduced on this pendant to make a beautiful keepsake.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||50 × 29 × 2.5 mm|
|Dimensions of Engraved Area|
23mm x 29mm
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 65 characters and Byron 40 characters.
Close up of 2 Faces
These pendants are hypo allergenic jewellery and safe for people with nickel sensitive skin. Available in rhodium plate or 18K gold plate.
Please read our tips in the help section when ordering engraving photos of animals.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements