Rhodium Plate Large Rope Edged Curved Heart Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: sd_55
The rope edging symbolises the desire to protect the person/people whose face appears in the pendant.
This heart photo pendant can have one or two faces etched in detail. We engrave a message on the back.
The rhodium plate is highly reflective and suits the etching process enhancing the holographic effect this photo reproduction process achieves.
Have a treasured photo etched in high quality on this pendant to make a keepsake of a special occasion such as a wedding, christening or graduation.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 105 characters and Byron 60 characters.
Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart!
Photo jewellery is a new way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go. We etch your favourite photos onto rhodium or gold plated jewellery pendants to create unique and personal keepsakes. We have received so much positive feedback from hundreds of customers who have been greatly impressed with their personalised gift.
Personalised photo jewellery is for men, women, children and pets.
Make someone’s day with a personalised gift featuring their name and photo.
Photo engraved jewellery can make the perfect gift for a new born baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of a loved one who has passed away.
Photo Merging option:
If you have two photos of people you want to appear on the same pendant we can merge the two photos. Just upload both photos in the order process and make sure to include an accurate description in the Orders comment box if as to which individuals you want to appear on the pendant.
Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements