What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Photo Pendant – Gold Plate Bevelled Diamond Drop
In stock - SKU: dlx_10
The diamond drop pendant is tastefully offset by the bevelled edging, with your photo engraved on the inside face.
These pendants are thicker and feel more substantial with the extra depth and weight.
A diamond drop shaped pendant is only suited to a close up of a person’s face. We can place a name or short text message on the reverse side.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look
Please read the photo tips to understand what photos work well..
|29 × 23 × 2.8 mm
|Dimensions of Engraved Area
20mm by 20mm
|Length of Dedication
In Arial and Times New Roman 20 characters and Byron 14 characters.
Close up of 1 Face
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Gold Plate Deluxe Bevelled Diamond Drop Photo Pendant.
They come in rhodium plate or 18K goldplate, they are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin. Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart!
We offer personalised photo engraved pendants with necklaces; engraved with your names, date, initials or a message. This personalised jewellery is for men, women, children and pets. Make someone’s day with a personalised gift featuring their photo. Photo engraved jewellery is an ideal gift for a baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a reminder of someone who has passed away.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.Terms and conditions; including returns policy.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.