What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Horse Photo Jewellery Keepsake – Gold Plate Small Round Pendant
In stock - SKU: sd_53-1
Round photo engraved pendants suit a close-up portrait of a horse’s head. Add a short dedication on the back.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look
Please read the photo tips to understand what photos work well..
|Dimensions||27 × 23 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication||
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Most horse lovers would be overjoyed with a photo engraved pendant showing their horse as a birthday or Christmas present. These pendants can have any pet’s face. Always try to use a photo where the background is contrasting. We recommend getting our opinion as to how well your photo will reproduce before deciding to order.
Please browse through the ranges of photo pendants and upload an image to try our preview option to find the perfect piece of personalised jewellery. To place an order just upload your photo, state what message you would like to appear on your personalised photo jewellery and within 3 to 5 days we will make your very own personalised jewellery.Terms and conditions; including returns policy.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.