What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Gold Plate Large Curved Heart Pendant
In stock - SKU: sd_18_merge
Merge two faces on this large heart-shaped pendant. Photo merging is when a person’s head is edited from a photo so it is next to another person. The preview option works but because the process of photo merging is a technical task completed at the time of production, the preview will not show as good a result as we achieve when producing the pendant.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||37 × 35 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication|| |
In Arial and Times New Roman 105 characters and Byron 60 characters.
|Recommended Photo|| |
Close Up of Couple or Family Group Landscape
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
These can be worn as a jewellery pendant on a chain or attached to a key-ring.
Our largest heart photo pendant allows a larger and more detailed portrait photo to be engraved.
The dedication will be engraved on the back to avoid hiding the engraved photo.
Photo Merging option: If you have two photos of people you want to appear on the same pendant we can merge the two photos.
Make sure to include an accurate description in the Orders comment box if as to which individuals you want to appear on the pendant.
Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a three-dimensional holographic effect. There is no colour or printing involved in the production of an engraved photo pendants.
Always try to use a photo where the background is contrasting. If in doubt as to the suitability of your photo for engraving please email us the photo before placing your order and we will advise you. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart! Photo jewellery is a new way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go. We etch your favourite photos onto rhodium or gold plated jewellery pendants to create unique and personal keepsakes. We have received so much positive feedback from hundreds of customers who have been greatly impressed with their personalised gift.Terms and conditions; including returns policy.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
What can I say but wow. I've had the heart done for my mum with my sister and brother who have sadly passed away.. awesome well done guys