Chinese Zodiac Pendant – HORSE
In stock - SKU: stl_1_horse
This is a small stainless steel pendant engraved with the chinese zodiac symbol for HORSE.
This star sign is for people’s whose birthdate falls between the years 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, 2026.
On the back you can add a dedication to the person who is born under this sign.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||21 × 35 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 50 characters and Byron 35 characters.
Stainless steel is a good material for a personalised pendant as it hard wearing and copes well with the knocks and trials that jewellery pendants experience. The back of the pendant will allow a dedication which can include their name, date of birth or some variation, like just the day and month, plus a personal message if you wish.
Use the preview option to write and position your dedication.
Please note the character limit offered in the different fonts. This is determined by the size of the pendant and what size the lettering is readable after it has been engraved.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to email@example.com for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements