925 Silver Bevelled Portrait Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: slv_19
The Bevelled 925 Silver Portrait Photo Pendant is a chunky 2mm thick with a bevelled edging which acts as a frame to the engraved photo.
This pendant suits a close up of a person’s face.
You can add a short engraved message on the back.
It has 925 Silver stamped on the back
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 30 characters and Byron 20 characters.
- If you want an engraved message on the back we recommend no more than 30 characters including spaces; for example “Eric Smiley 19th Aug 2010”.
- Engraved photo pendants are made with an etching technique. This means there is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants. By creating a contrast between light and dark areas of a photo a three-dimensional holographic effect is achieved. When the light falls on the photo jewellery from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint.
- This solid Silver portrait pendant is classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin.
- Photo engraved silver jewellery makes the perfect gift for a newly born baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of someone who has passed away.
Silver 925 Aftercare
- These silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring. Silver is a soft metal which can be scratched by hard objects.
- Wearing the Silver 925 Pendants next to your skin for long periods can cause the 925 silver to oxidise which means it will change colour. The acids secreted by your skin have a chemical reaction with silver which will discolour the pendant.
- Perfumes/Aftershaves and Deodarants likewise have a chemical reaction on Silver which can ruin the pendant. You can clean the pendant with Goddard’s liquid Long Term Silver Polish. Apply with a soft lint free cloth. Do not rub the face with too much vigour as you will literally rub the etching off!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements
It's my wife's birthday soon and as a surprise gift, I ordered a photo pendant with a picture of her and her dad on it. Unfortunately, she answered the door to sign for the package from the postman, and the package was stamped 'photo pendant' so not a surprise anymore I guess. The chain I ordered with the pendant was the wrong one also.
But, these are small niggles, the pendant is absolutely beautiful and turned out far nicer than I expected. The picture I submitted wasn't the best and the messy background was removed for me when on the pendant. I would definitely buy another pendant for another family member and would definitely recommend to a friend.