What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Silver Photo Diamante Portrait ID Tag
In stock - SKU: slv_22
This silver 925 diamante portrait pendant with diamante surround will impress anyone lucky enough to receive it as a gift.
Your photo is converted into a black and white contrasting format which is then etched onto the highly polished photo pendant. The photo is visible when light reflects off the face.
There is a small stamped “925 Silver” on the base of the back of the pendant.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look
Please read the photo tips to understand what photos work well..
|Dimensions of Engraved Area
29mm x 19mm
|Length of Dedication
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
Portrait of Head and Shoulders
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
This 925 Silver diamante pendant will make a treasured keepsake if etched with the photo of a new born baby or a relative who has passed away.Terms and conditions; including returns policy.
Silver 925 Aftercare
- These silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring. Silver is a soft metal which can be scratched by hard objects.
- Wearing the Silver 925 Pendants next to your skin for long periods can cause the 925 silver to oxidise which means it will change colour. The acids secreted by your skin have a chemical reaction with silver which will discolour the pendant.
- Perfumes/Aftershaves and Deodarants likewise have a chemical reaction on Silver which can ruin the pendant. You can clean the pendant with Goddard’s liquid Long Term Silver Polish. Apply with a soft lint free cloth. Do not rub the face with too much vigour as you will literally rub the etching off!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
Portrait Oval Photo Pendant4 reviews
Silver Photo Etched Square Jewellery Pendant1 review
Gold Plate Portrait Photo Keepsake – Photo JewelleryNo reviews
Gold Plate Photo Pendant – Medium Personalised Necklace6 reviews