What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Oval Portrait Cat Keepsake
In stock - SKU: sd_09-1-1
This is a classic portrait shape pendant which suits a photo of your cat.
To achieve good reproduction on the pendant a hi-defintion digital photo is required . We can engrave text on the back.
Rhodium is a highly reflective metal plating which suits this photo etching process as it relies on light bouncing off the face to be visible.
The etched photo has a holographic quality which shimmers when the light bounces off giving it a magical quality.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look
Please read the photo tips to understand what photos work well..
|23 × 34 × 1.2 mm
|Length of Dedication
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a three-dimensional holographic effect .There is no colour or printing involved in the production of an engraved photo pendants.
Why not upload your own photo to see a free preview of what your photo keepsake would look like.
Click on the “Create a Preview” to start. To place an order just upload your photo, state what message you would like to appear on your personalised photo jewellery and within 3 to 5 days we will make your very own photo memento. Always try to use a photo where the background is contrasting.
Photos of Jet Black Cats can be difficult to reproduce because their is little contrast in the photo.
Please submit your photo by email for our approval as to it’s suitability to be reproduced by our engraving technique.
The email address is on the contact page.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.