What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Photo Engraved Key Ring Flask
In stock - SKU: key_flask_01-1
This photo engraved key ring flask we reccomend engraving with a close up of 1 face or a sports club motif.
Please note this key-ring flask is the smallest holding only 1 fluid ounce.
We only engrave a photo on one side of these flasks.
We can fit a short dedication on the back; maximum characters 20 in Arial, Times New Roman or Comic Sans. 14 characters in Byron.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look
Please read the photo tips to understand what photos work well..
60mm including screwlid
|Length of Dedication
In Arial and Times New Roman 20 characters and Byron 14 characters.
|Dimensions of Engraved Area
24mm wide by 36mm tall
Close up of 1 Face
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Definition of photo engraving; “engraving” is not printing. The visibility of an engraved photo works on the refraction of light from the surface, so there is no black or any colour; your eye is seeing the difference in shading.
How to keep your flask clean and hygienic:
Please note a spirit held in a flask will only remain drinkable for a few days because the flask is more prone to temperature changes and back wash when being drunk from.
Here are some options on how to clean a stainless steel flask:
Vinegar – Plain white wine vinegar is cheap and found in most households. After generously soaking your hip flask; rinse with boiling water and leave upturned to drain.
Lemon Juice will work as effectively as vinegar
Baking Soda is another traditional cleaning agent that will remove any odour or deposits left internally in a hip flask. Don’t forget to rinse with hot water and leave upside down to dry.
Boiling hot water will work for a quick rinse if you are not changing the spirit your hip flask is holding.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.