What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Photo Engraved Pocket Watch
In stock - SKU: watch_01
Photo Engraved Silver coloured Pocket Watch.
A quartz pocket watch and chain in a silk lined gift box. We can personalise this pocket watch by etching with your photo on the face and/or a dedication on the back. A nice gift to commemorate one of life’s big occasions or as a special thank you.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
Please note the inside of the face cover has a spiral decoration which will not allow any engraving. A dedication can be engraved on the back.
This pocketwatch has a tasteful watch face with roman numerals, an ornate hour and minute hand and a slim second hand.
The pocket watch cover is opened by depressing the button on the top of the handle and the time is set by the turn wheel positioned below this button.
We can engrave logos or motifs on the face however some designs are difficult to reproduce, so please email your logo before ordering to insure we can reproduce it successfully.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.