Photo Engraved 6oz Hip Flask
In stock - SKU: flask_02-1
A keepsake for the groom engraved with a photo of the newly weds or perhaps of him on his stag-do. Hip flasks are a traditional gift; usually given by the bride to her groom, but in this day and age it could be for the bride given by the groom.
The flask is made from stainless steel and comes in a black satin lined gift box which will make this a nice gift for a wedding anniversary or possibly a thank you to the best man or the ushers.
We can only engrave on the front of these flasks.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions of Engraved Area|
65mm wide by 70mm tall approx.
110mm including lid
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 20 characters and Byron 14 characters.
225g in the box
Definition of photo engraving; “engraving” is not the same as printing. The engraved photo is visible when light reflects off the flask; your eye is seeing the difference in shading.
How to keep your flask clean and hygienic:
Please note a spirit held in a flask will only remain drinkable for a few days because the flask is more prone to temperature changes and back wash when being drunk from.
Here are some options on how to clean a stainless steel flask:
Vinegar – Plain white wine vinegar is cheap and found in most households. After generously soaking your hip flask; rinse with boiling water and leave upturned to drain.
Lemon Juice will work as effectively as vinegar
Baking Soda is another traditional cleaning agent that will remove any odour or deposits left internally in a hip flask.Don’t forget to rinse with hot water and leave upside down to dry.
Boiling hot water will work for a quick rinse if you are not changing the spirit your hip flask is holding.
These flasks have a small stainless steel funnel to help fill them. Stainless steel is a high tensile alloy so it is hard wearing and will give good service.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to email@example.com for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements