What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Mini Oval Photo Charm with miniature Terriers
In stock - SKU: mob_dog_sd_07
This is a great gift for doglovers to personalise their mobile phone with two metallic cutout silohuettes of Scottish Terriers. Upload a portrait photo of a loved one and engrave your initials on the reverse side or a dedication of only 20 characters.
The oval pendant is small so it only suits a close-up portrait of a loved one or if you prefer you can engrave your initials to identify your phone.
It suits a close-up photo of 1 person’s face.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||22 × 17 × 1.2 mm|
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
The photo engraved charm is attached to your mobile phone by a stylish connector made from matching gold plated findings with a black woven twine,Terms and conditions; including returns policy.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.