What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Gold Plated XL Portrait Medallion
In stock - SKU: sd_30
Photo engraved XL Portraits are larger in size than a passport photo; if you are wanting a timeless keepsake of a loved one, possibly a new born baby, then the detail captured on these extra large photo pendant will be to your liking.
This photo pendant is one of the largest we offer. Please read the dimensions.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||75 × 45 × 3 mm|
|Length of Dedication|| |
In Arial and Times New Roman 200 characters and Byron 120 characters.
|Recommended Photo|| |
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a three-dimensional holographic effect .There is no colour or printing involved in the production of an engraved photo pendants.
Please read the FAQs page for info on how to look after your pendant or suitable image requirements for uploading.
By engraving your favourite photos onto lovely jewellery pendants you create unique and very precious personal keepsakes.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.