Gold Plate Long Portrait Diamante Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: diam_16
Gold Plate Long Portrait Diamante Photo Pendant.
This Portrait Pendant is designed to engrave a photo of someone’s upper body portrait photo. It is tall but slightly narrower.
It has a surround of diamante stones to frame the photo.
Engrave a dedication on the reverse face to complete your personalised gift.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||50 × 30 × 2.5 mm|
|Dimensions of Engraved Area|
42mm x 23mm
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 50 characters and Byron 35 characters.
Close up of 2 people in half-portrait; upper body and head.
Long Gold Plate Diamante Photo Pendant.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.
Upload your photo to see how well it suits this shape of photo pendant.
These pendants are hypo allergenic jewellery and safe for people with nickel sensitive skin.
Available in rhodium plate or 18K gold plate. Please read our tips in the help section when ordering engraving photos of animals.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.