What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Gold Plate Large Drop Heart Bride’s Keepsake
In stock - SKU: col_06-1
A Gold Plate Large Drop Heart keepsake for the bride with a photo from her wedding day featuring herself and the groom or a photo taken with other family members.
Comes in a black velvet pouch.
Choose a pendant shape which suits your photo. Create a preview using your photo to decide if it suits.
You can zoom in or select a person from a group photo and request we cut out around them.
Printed colour photo pendants are printed at 300 dots per inch. The engraved photo pendants have better definition but have no colour.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||35 × 32 × 1.2 mm|
|Print Resolution|| |
300 dpi (dots per inch)
|Length of Dedication|| |
60 characters in Times New Roman or 35 characters in Byron
|Recommended Photo|| |
Close up of 2 Faces or Group Photo
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
When you reduce the size of a photo you lose detail. For this reason we recommend focusing on the face of a person.
Please note the size of the pendant to understand what size your photo will be when printed on the pendant.
The pendant retains a reflective metal finish after the photo is printed.
Treasure a photo pendant as a reminder of a loved one. Photo pendants are a way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go. Photo jewellery can make the perfect gift for a new born baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of a loved one who has passed away.Terms and conditions; including returns policy.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.