This preview shows how the pendant shape works with your photo.
This Preview is not the same size as the pendant. Please read how many faces this pendant is recommended for.
Suitable for 1 Face Per Half
Length of Dedication: 20 characters on each piece; less in Byron font
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||46 × 38 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication||
20 characters on each piece; less in Byron font
1 Face Per Half
Gold Plate 2 Piece Wide Friendship Heart Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: sd_48
These Photo engraved friendship heart pendants are slightly wider to allow a larger close-up of the two peoples’ faces.
Photo engraved friendship heart pendants have been designed to be shared by two people with each person having the other’s portrait on their part.
This pendant comes in two parts, each on it’s own “o” ring to wear as a pendant or on a key-ring.
We can use a single photo or use two separate photos.
Each half measures 26mm wide by 38mm tall.
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Our recommendation for these friendship pendants is to take a side profile of your face with a plain background; not cropped too closely. Then take another photo of the other person facing the opposite way, so you will be looking at your friend’s face on the second section of the pendant. With these two images we can position them so you are looking at each other. When the two sections are placed next to each other you have a complimentary portrait of you both but as separate halves you have a good profile portrait of each other.
Unfortunately we can not show you this in the preview software but in the order process we allow you to upload two photos.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a three-dimensional holographic effect .There is no colour or printing involved in the production of an engraved photo pendants.
Please read the FAQs page for info on how to look after your pendant or suitable image requirements for uploading.
Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart! Photo engraved pendants are a new way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go. We etch your favourite photos onto lovely jewellery pendants to create unique and very precious personal keepsakes. We have received so much positive feedback from hundreds of customers who have been greatly impressed with their personalised gift. Personalised jewellery makes the perfect gift for that special someone; a new born baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of a loved one who has died.Terms and conditions; including returns policy.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
Great Item exactly what we expected fast delivery looked fantastic
many thanks will use your company again
Great customer service, fast delivery and amazing attention to detail would recommend and will be using again definitely x best photo pendants I’ve ever seen x