What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Chinese Zodiac Pendant – TIGER
In stock - SKU: stl_1_tiger
This is a small stainless steel pendant engraved with the chinese zodiac symbol for TIGER.
This star sign is for people’s whose birthdate falls between the years 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022.
On the back you can add a dedication to the person who is born under this sign.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look
Please read the photo tips to understand what photos work well..
|Dimensions||21 × 35 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication||
In Arial and Times New Roman 50 characters and Byron 35 characters.
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Stainless steel is a good material for a personalised pendant as it hard wearing and copes well with the knocks and trials that jewellery pendants experience. The back of the pendant will allow a dedication which can include their name, date of birth or some variation, like just the day and month, plus a personal message if you wish.
Use the preview option to write and position your dedication.
Please note the character limit offered in the different fonts. This is determined by the size of the pendant and what size the lettering is readable after it has been engraved.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.