Stainless Steel Rope Edge Square Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: stl_18
These stainless steel rope edged square photo pendants are tarnish resistant and will make a timeless heirloom engraved with your photo and dedication. The rope edging decoration originates from Egyptian hyroglyphs and symbolises protection of those who are inside.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||30 × 25 × 1.2 mm|
The use of a decorative rope surround probably originates from the Sacred Ring in Egyptian hieroglyphs known as the Cartouche which represents the wholeness of the universe. Just as the sun god encircled and ruled the universe, the cartouche protected the one whose name was inscribed within it. Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart! Photo jewellery is a new way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go. We etch your favourite photos onto these stainless steel jewellery pendants to create unique and personal keepsakes. We have received so much positive feedback from hundreds of customers who have been greatly impressed with their personalised gift. Photo engraved jewellery can make the perfect gift for a new born baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of a loved one who has passed away.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements