Rhodium Plate Square Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: sd_45
This Rhodium Plated square Keepsake is ideal as a keyring attachment.
This photo keepsake suits close up portraits such as new baby shots or your pet peering up at the camera lense.
Upload your photo to see how it fits on this square keepsake.
You can position your photo to select an individual or zoom in or out to achieve the desired effect.
If you are not sure as to the suitability of your photo to being reproduced on a photo keepsake please feel free to email
firstname.lastname@example.org to get our professional opinion.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||31 × 27 × 1.2 mm|
This Photo Square Keepsake can be worn as a pendant or added to a key ring.
The quality of the photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces when etched onto the pendant.
Please read the FAQs page for info on how to look after your pendant or suitable image requirements for uploading.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between areas that are impacted by a diamond tipped punch and the untouched pendant surface. The diamond point is very fine and can impact 720 dots per square inch. The image is visible through the reflection of light off the engraved surface of the photo pendant. This means there is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants.
By creating a contrast between light and dark areas of a photo a three-dimensional holographic effect is achieved. When the light falls on the photo jewellery from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to email@example.com for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements
I should have asked them if they engraved on both sides....I am sure they would have. The engraving wasn't deep, so don't expect it to last for ever with constant use. I love my photo pendant.