What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Rhodium Plate XL Portrait Diamante Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: diam_21
An Extra Large Rhodium Plate Diamante Portrait Pendant will allow you to see a high level of detail of a studio portrait or a group portrait.
Please note the dimensions and weight of this pendant before deciding to order.
This extra large photo pendant is big enough to engrave a passport size photo of high detail. This would make a precious heirloom of a professional portrait of the family or mother holding her baby. Rhodium is a highly reflective metal which works well with photo etching.
Please note we can not engrave a dedication on the back of this pendant.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||76 × 51 × 4 mm|
|Dimensions of Engraved Area|| |
63mm x 40mm
|Length of Dedication|| |
This pendant can not have a dedication engraved on the back
|Recommended Photo|| |
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Extra Large Rhodium Plate Diamante Portrait Pendant.
These Diamante photo pendants are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin. Available in rhodium plate or 18K gold plate.
The photo engraving uses a diamond tipped bit to impact on the blank surface of the jewellery in very fine detail. By creating a contrast between light and dark areas of a photo a holographic effect is achieved. When the light falls on the photo jewellery from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint.Terms and conditions; including returns policy.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.