Rhodium Plate Small Square – Colour Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: col_21
This printed colour square photo pendant is ideal as a key ring attachment. This printed square photo pendant allows for close up, colour portraits such as new baby shots or your pet peering up at the camera lens.
The colour pendants are coated to protect the printed photo. The print density is 300 dpi; (dots per inch).
The higher the resolution of the image uploaded, the better the reproduction of the image on the pendant will be.
These pendants are made to be worn outside your clothes.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 1.2 mm|
300 dpi (dots per inch)
|Length of Dedication||
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
Close up of 2 Faces
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Rhodium is a hard wearing silver colour precious metal plating. The pendant retains a reflective metal finish after the photo is printed.
Treasure a photo pendant as a reminder of a loved one. Photo pendants are a way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go.
- We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- We recommend ordering portraits of people’s faces.
- The print density is 300 dpi; (dots per inch). The photos on this page show the quality of reproduction on the pendant.
- The higher the resolution of the photo you submit, the better it will reproduce on the pendant.
- The pendant retains its reflective metallic finish after the photo is printed.
- The colour pendants are coated to protect the printed photo.
- These colour printed pendants come in two finishes; rhodium plate and 18K gold plate.
- They are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin.
- We engrave text on the back of the pendant.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.