What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Personalised Photo Jewellery – Large Portrait Oval with Octagon Mount
In stock - SKU: mtd_14
This large photo pendant has an octagonal frame with an oval-shaped raised face, on which your photo is engraved.
The engraved plate means your image is able to really stand out on the luxury pendant.
The size of this pendant suits a head and shoulders portrait.
The large luxury octagonal pendant with oblong mount can be worn as a necklace or put on a key-ring.
Turn your precious memories into lovable keepsakes with this personalised photo pendant.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||38 × 26 × 3 mm|
|Dimensions of Engraved Area||
30mm x 22mm
Close up of 2 Faces
|Length of Dedication||
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
|Recommended Chain Length||
30 inches or 36 inches
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.
There is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants.
Available in rhodium plate or 18K goldplate.
The higher the resolution of the image uploaded, the better the reproduction of the image on the pendant will be.
See our FAQs for more information on suitability of images.
These pendants are designed to be worn outside of your clothes.
Photo pendants are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin.
Treasure a memory with a unique Photo Pendant.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.