The preview tool is to help you decided whether the shape of the pendant suits your photo.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||45 × 45 × 3 mm|
Gold Plate Medallion Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: sd_06
This pendant can be engraved to make a commemorative medal or a prize for a competition.Upload your artwork to preview your concept.
This photo engraved pendant is best described as a medallion and is big enough to engrave a passport sized photo on a 1:1 scale.
This circular photo pendant is one of the largest we offer. It is a medallion.
Please browse through the ranges of photo pendants and upload an image to try our preview option to find the perfect piece of personalised jewellery.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a three-dimensional holographic effect .There is no colour or printing involved in the production of an engraved photo pendants.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements