Wide Rectangular Family Merged Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: sd_39_merge
Rhodium Plate Wide Rectangular Family Merged Photo Pendant. Rhodium is a silver coloured metal used in jewellery plating.
Merge two or three faces. Photo merging is when a person’s head is edited from a photo so it is next to another person.
This Photo engraved family pendant suits a family/group pictures as it will allow three individual head portraits to sit next to each other.
The reverse side will allow a long message to be engraved, a message of 150 characters; for example: “Joe, Aimee, and George. Christmas 2008. Missing you all. Love Ben” is 70 characters, as spaces count.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||26 × 45 × 1.2 mm|
Photo Merging option: If you have two photos of people you want to appear on the same pendant we can merge the two photos.
Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter.
Please read the FAQs page for info on how to look after your pendant or suitable image requirements for uploading. Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between areas that are impacted by a diamond tipped punch and the untouched pendant surface. The diamond point is very fine and can impact 720 dots per square inch. The image is visible through the reflection of light off the engraved surface of the photo pendant. This means there is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants. By creating a contrast between light and dark areas of a photo a three-dimensional holographic effect is achieved. When the light falls on the photo jewellery from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint. Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to email@example.com for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements