What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Small Round Horse Photo Keepsake
In stock - SKU: sd_54-1
Round photo engraved pendants suit a close-up portrait of a horse’s head with a short dedication on the back.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||27 × 23 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication|| |
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Most horse lovers would be overjoyed with a photo engraved pendant showing their horse as a birthday or Christmas present. Always try to use a photo where the background is contrasting.
Please browse through the ranges of photo pendants and upload an image to try our preview option to find the perfect piece of personalised jewellery. To place an order just upload your photo, state what message you would like to appear on your personalised photo jewellery and within 3 to 5 days we will make your very own personalised jewellery. Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart! We have created a new way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go. We etch your favourite photos onto lovely jewellery pendants to create unique and very precious personal keepsakes. We have received so much positive feedback from hundreds of customers who have been so impressed with their personalised gifts. Make someone’s day with a personalised gift featuring their name and photo. A Photo engraved jewellery pendant makes the perfect gift for a new born baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of someone who has passed away.Terms and conditions; including returns policy.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.