This preview shows how the pendant shape works with your photo.
This Preview is not the same size as the pendant. Please read how many faces this pendant is recommended for.
Length of Dedication: In Arial and Times New Roman 125 characters and Byron 70 characters.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions of Engraved Area||
32mm x 38mm
|Length of Dedication||
In Arial and Times New Roman 125 characters and Byron 70 characters.
925 Silver Large Diamante Heart Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: slv_24
Silver 925 Large Diamante Photo engraved Heart Pendant.
A large Silver Photo heartshaped pendant with a diamante surround. Personalised with your photo etched on the face and a dedication engraved on the back. Create a preview of this pendant with your photo to see if it suits this shape.
925 Silver is stamped on the back of the pendant near the point. This is the international symbol to declare it’s purity as 92.5% silver.
These pendants are to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.
This Diamante Heart Photo Pendant being a large photo pendant you can engrave a group portrait of a family or a detailed portrait of an individual or couple.
This will make a timeless heirloom of your most treasured photo.
Upload a photo from your computer to preview what your photo will look like.
Silver 925 Aftercare
- These silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring. Silver is a soft metal which can be scratched by hard objects.
- Wearing the Silver 925 Pendants next to your skin for long periods can cause the 925 silver to oxidise which means it will change colour. The acids secreted by your skin have a chemical reaction with silver which will discolour the pendant.
- Perfumes/Aftershaves and Deodarants likewise have a chemical reaction on Silver which can ruin the pendant. You can clean the pendant with Goddard’s liquid Long Term Silver Polish. Apply with a soft lint free cloth. Do not rub the face with too much vigour as you will literally rub the etching off!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.