What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Silver Photo Keepsake – Small Round Deluxe Bevelled Pendant
In stock - SKU: slv_28
This solid silver pendant is 20mm in diameter and will take a portrait of a couple head to head with a short dedication on the back; such as a name and date.. Photo engraved silver makes the perfect gift for a christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of someone who has passed away.
On the back of the pendant near the bottom there is a small stamp stating “925 Silver” to denote it’s purity.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Length of Dedication||
In Arial and Times New Roman 30 characters and Byron 20 characters.
Close up of 2 Faces
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint. Always try to use a photo where the background is contrasting. There is the option to have the background removed during the order process. If in doubt as to the suitability of your photo for engraving please email us the photo before placing your order and we will advise you. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please browse through the ranges of photo pendants and upload an image to try our preview option to find the perfect piece of personalised jewellery. Most mothers would be overjoyed with a photo engraved pendant showing their child as a birthday or Christmas present.Terms and conditions; including returns policy.
Silver 925 Aftercare
- These silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring. Silver is a soft metal which can be scratched by hard objects.
- Wearing the Silver 925 Pendants next to your skin for long periods can cause the 925 silver to oxidise which means it will change colour. The acids secreted by your skin have a chemical reaction with silver which will discolour the pendant.
- Perfumes/Aftershaves and Deodarants likewise have a chemical reaction on Silver which can ruin the pendant. You can clean the pendant with Goddard’s liquid Long Term Silver Polish. Apply with a soft lint free cloth. Do not rub the face with too much vigour as you will literally rub the etching off!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.