925 Silver Medium Oval Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: slv_02
Silver 925 Medium Photo engraved Oval Photo Pendant
A solid silver oval shaped pendant to suit a studio portrait of a person’s head and shoulders.
We can engrave text on the back.
There is a small stamp “925 Silver” on the back of the pendant.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Length of Dedication|
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
Close up of 2 Faces
- A child’s school photo would work well on this shape pendant.
- Why not upload your own photo to see a free preview of what your photo keepsake would look like? Click on the “Create a Preview” to start.
- To place an order just upload your photo, state what message you would like to appear on your personalised photo jewellery and within 3 to 5 days we will make your very own photo pendant.
- Always try to use a photo where the background is contrasting. There is the option to have the background removed during the order process.
- If in doubt as to the suitability of your photo for engraving please email us the photo before placing your order and we will advise you. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please browse through the ranges of photo pendants and upload an image to try our preview option to find the perfect piece of personalised jewellery.
- Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a three-dimensional holographic effect .There is no colour or printing involved in the production of an engraved photo pendants.
Silver 925 Aftercare
- These silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring. Silver is a soft metal which can be scratched by hard objects.
- Wearing the Silver 925 Pendants next to your skin for long periods can cause the 925 silver to oxidise which means it will change colour. The acids secreted by your skin have a chemical reaction with silver which will discolour the pendant.
- Perfumes/Aftershaves and Deodarants likewise have a chemical reaction on Silver which can ruin the pendant. You can clean the pendant with Goddard’s liquid Long Term Silver Polish. Apply with a soft lint free cloth. Do not rub the face with too much vigour as you will literally rub the etching off!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to email@example.com for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements
Quality was exceptional and the service was brilliant I highly recommend this company
This is the third pendant i have bought from photo pendant and I am very happy with purchase excellent company to deal with
I chose the oval silver pendant, uploading & positioning the photo in the preview section was straightforward. The pendant arrived a couple of days later. A very good copy, very happy with it
Pendant was beautifully made and presented. Not cheap but worth the extra. Web site made selecting and positioning the photo quite easy.