What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
925 Silver Medium Love Heart Photo Pendant
Out of stock - SKU: slv-08
Silver 925 medium Love Heart Photo Pendant.
This medium Heart silver Photo Pendant has sufficient space to engrave two faces set close together; perhaps facing each other or towards the camera with their arms around each others shoulders.
Please read the aftercare procedure before confirming your order.
These pendants are to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
If you want a message on the back of the pendant we recommend a maximum 35 characters including spaces; for example “Happy Birthday Love Julie & family”. If you want more text engraved this requires shrinking the size of the text. We set a limit on the amount of text as if it’s too long then it will be engraved so small it will be unreadable.
Engraved photo pendants are made with an etching technique. This means there is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants. By creating a contrast between light and dark areas of a photo a three-dimensional holographic effect is achieved. When the light falls on the photo jewellery from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint.
925 silver pendants are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin.
Personalised silver photo pendants make the perfect gift for that special someone; be it a gift for a new born baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of someone who has passed away.
Silver 925 Aftercare
- These silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring. Silver is a soft metal which can be scratched by hard objects.
- Wearing the Silver 925 Pendants next to your skin for long periods can cause the 925 silver to oxidise which means it will change colour. The acids secreted by your skin have a chemical reaction with silver which will discolour the pendant.
- Perfumes/Aftershaves and Deodarants likewise have a chemical reaction on Silver which can ruin the pendant. You can clean the pendant with Goddard’s liquid Long Term Silver Polish. Apply with a soft lint free cloth. Do not rub the face with too much vigour as you will literally rub the etching off!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
Customer service excellent had a few issues,due to me being computer illiterate! But they were very helpful.
Pendant is a christmas gift, hope receipitant loves it as much as I do.
I ordered this on a Thursday and it was with me by the Monday, brilliant product too
Had a photo pendent engraved on a silver heart. Was amazing to give as a birthday present and very happy with every aspect of my purchase
Absolutely beautiful,good service.
Can not fault the beautiful pendant in any way. I was having trouble sorting a photo but had a lovely gentleman call me and advised me on what would be best. Would definitely recommend and use again